Sunday 29 May 2011

KnuckleDuster....

As you have already seen I have a real love for MCQ design, and one of my favourite items is the knuckle duster bags, one of which has been sported by Nicola Roberts in the past. I particularly like the one shown below, but at £1265 it is WELL out my price range. 


Alexander McQueen Knuckle-duster lace-covered satin box clutch available from 


The mixture of sweet and girly lace is perfect with the knuckle duster, mixing up the styles, like many of McQueen's designs this bag combines the beautiful and innocent with the violent. 

Whilst shopping for the millions of presents I have to get this month, I stumbled across this little gem in Bank.
at £29.99 it is certainly more affordable, and rings on top are not dissimilar to those on the MCQ bag. It was very comfortable to wear and I intend on buying it asap. 

I also know that River Island have produced bags in this style in the past, although have none at the moment, so that might be a shop to keep an eye on if you like this style! Plus they may appear on ebay and alike! Plus there are a whole host of bags in this style on Ebay anyway!

The thing that I think it great about this style is not only can you incorporate a bit of McQueen style into your wardrobe but it is bang on trend for big rings and also the multi finger rings that are all over the shops at the moment.

This was just a quick post because i wanted to share this little find. 

Happy Shopping!
xKx

4 comments:

  1. i saw one of these babies in new look! they are a beaut though, much easier than carrying a normal clutch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bank fashion one is gorgeous but I wish they had a paler shade! Just spent the last half an hour reading your blog and i love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I REALLY want one, but I do know what you mean bahrainbeauty, it would be nice to see it in at least a patterned material. I am going to be keeping my eyes open for one a bit more detailed. I live in hope that accessorize make one at some point, they always have so many gorgeous fabrics! They have a couple of hard case clutches with ott clasps (there is one with a puma!) so hopefully they are on the right track! *fingerscrossed*
    Beclar my love, let me know if you see it again xKx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great idea! Love that it's still cute an feminine though!

    ReplyDelete