Monday 9 May 2011

Mission Statement.

I am fed up of crying over the pages of designer's websites and sites like net-a-porter at all the beautiful items my student budget can't stretch to. I want to look for cheaper alternatives to achieve the same look and I believe they are out there. They say that after the latest designs hit the catwalk the highstreet rushes to produce the same styles, but I believe that alot of the time the right items are already out there, it is just a matter of finding them!
Yes, alot of magazines already do this, but they, quite frankly, often look nothing like the look they are trying to achieve, so I am going to give it a go and post my results on here...

Designers lovingly create each outfit as a piece of art and this should be available to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment